Computer Repair & Computer Service in Louisville, KY
Computer repair, laptop repair or computer service issues can cause great distress. We understand your possible stress and keep that in mind when talking to you about your technology repair needs. We are glad you have found our website and hope you choose us to be your technology partner. Whatever your need — we strive to build relationships and not just make a sale. It’s not about all about money with On-Site Louisville Computer Repair Co. We want you to have an excellent solution to your problem – no matter what.
We Have A Large Service Area Around Louisville, KY . . .and we love our neighbors in Indiana. We do on-site computer service for our friends in Clarksville, IN ; Jeffersonville, IN; New Albany, IN; Sellersburg, IN; and Corydon, IN and anywhere else in Southern Indiana. We can assist with all your laptop repair and computer repair needs — hardware and software, business and residential we will help!
“We strive to treat customers the way we want to be treated by providing the smartest computer repair solution at the best price possible.” -Chris Calkins, Owner
Five Computer Services You Might Not Know You Need:
1. Old Computer Pick Up and Recycling: Do you have a closet full or basement full of computers you don’t know what to do with? You’re not alone! If you recycle it, rather than throw it away your computer might end up in a school or at another worthwhile organization. You can get a tax write-off and help your community. On-Site Louisville Computer Repair Co. can help with removing your data from your computer prior to donation.
2. Data destruction: Are you afraid to donate your old computers because you want your data to be protected? Good thinking! We follow Department of Defense Data Destruction Protocols when handling your old machine and can make sure you data is gone permanently so you can donate your old computers and still sleep well at night. Protecting your identity and your important sensitive information is our specialty and primary concern. Before you sell, give, or throw away a computer, consider using this service.
3. Tune Up: Just like your car, your computer needs a tune up every once in a while, too. Desktop computers and laptop computers accumulate registry errors, the hard drive becomes fragmented, junk files accumulate, programs become outdated, bad utilities and toolbars get installed by accidents, software conflicts occur and the list goes on and on. A competent computer repair firm can identify these issues and prevent significant problems down the road. We recommend a semi-annual tune-up and virus check and virus removal.
4. Virus Removal: Nearly everyone has had a computer virus at some point. Some viruses are merely annoying; others can render your computer inoperable. While anti-virus programs can detect and prevent many viruses, the newest viruses often aren’t detected by anti-virus suites. Unfortunately, many viruses work behind the scenes and slowly disrupting your computer without you even knowing you have them on your machine. Up to 30% computers have a virus and the user doesn’t know about it. It’s a good idea to get a virus check with your annual computer tune-up.
5. New Computer Set Up: Computers continue to grow in power and capability each year, but the documentation that accompanies new computers seems to grow smaller and smaller. We can come to your location and unbox and set up your new computer or laptop. We can remove bloatware (free trials and junk) transfer your files and software, optimize your computer or laptop settings, set up your printer and provide some training on your new machine.
Computer Virus Removal, Computer Sales, Password Removal, New Computer Sales, Computer Upgrades, Wireless Connections, New Computer Set-Up, DC Jack Repair, Used Computer Sales, Refurbished Computer Sales, Business Computer Sales, Computer Charging Port Repair, Motherboard Repair, Server Repair, File Server Installation, Server Configuration, Motherboard Replacement, Business Computer Service, File Server Service, Virus Removal, Anti-virus Software, Computer Security Analysis, Computer Network Installation, Computer Performance Evaluation and Optimization, Wireless Network Troubleshooting, Computer Software Installation, PC Hook-up, Computer Training, Microsoft Office Training, Internet Search Training, PC Maintenance, Data Transfer, Data Back-up, Data Recovery, Computer Updates, Software Updates, Windows Upgrades, Laptop Screen Repair, RAM Upgrades, Printer Hook-up, Virus Protection, Software Installation, Email Set-up, E-bay Listings, Malware (Spyware, Adware, Trojans, etc.) Removal, Laptop Screen Panels, Laptop Spill Damage Repair, Laptop Fans Repair, New Keyboards, Laptop Hinge Repair, Computer Data Transfer, Flash Drive Data Recovery, Computer Power Supply Replacement, Computer Diagnostics, Hard-drive Upgrades, Computer Tune-ups, Wireless Access Points Installation, Wireless Extender Installation, Server Repair, Websites, SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Custom Software, Mobile Apps and Much More.
We offer three levels of computer service. Drop off, pick up and delivery and on site service with drop off being the lowest cost and on site being the highest. We offer these three service levels so people can choose the level of service they require and fits their budget. The one exception is we usually do NOT do hardware repairs on-site except in the case of emergencies (you are homebound, you handle highly sensitive data for the military, etc.) Hardware repairs need to be performed at our shop with electrostatic mats, soldering stations, magnification and lighting, and other specialized equipment present.
Our Computer Repair Shop is located on Jefferson Street in Louisville, KY. We are NOT ALWAYS staffed so it’s best to call first. You can call us anytime to talk about your computer repair, laptop repair or computer service issue. If you are a business owner and discover your technology is down we understand you might not be able to close your business and will be available to help anytime including weekends and holidays. If you would like to call for an initial consultation we might be able to give you some sort of idea of what your options are on the phone. Sometimes, full diagnostics are required to determine what is wrong with a computer and give an idea of what it might cost to do a repair. Sometimes it is necessary to actually take a machine apart to get an idea of what is wrong. In this instance you will have to leave your computer or call in a pick-up. One of our professional technicians will pick your machine up and give you a signed pick-up receipt. We will call you and give you an estimate before we begin any repair.
Required fields are marked *.